This brilliant-looking bagpipe set is suitable for beginners or student bagpipe players, and will be a lot of fun to play. The bagpipe is a wind instrument with a great history. By blowing air into the bag, pressure is built up, and it will produce a constant harmonising note through the drones. The bag is made of high-quality synthetic material and covered in red royal steward tartan. It is elaborately crafted to be 100% airtight, thus ensuring a high-quality sound. The pipes are made of the finest sheesham wood with a smooth rosewood finish. The reeds have great volume and give nice tone during playing. The bagpipe set includes a synthetic bag, cords, pipe chanter, plastic chanter reed, 2 tenor drones, 2 cane drone reeds and a bag cover.
- Fabric cover: Red royal steward tartan
- Pipes: Sheesham wood with rosewood finish
- 100% airtight synthetic bag
- Tartan bagpipe cover and matching cord
- Half imitation ivory and half silver mounts
- Including 1 set of cane drone reeds and plastic chanter reed
- Age recommendation: Suitable for children aged above 36 months